Hello, I’m DaeIn Lee from Samsung Research.
I like to solve brain teasing problems in the field of CSE.
I’d like to describe myself as a fast learner;
I am confident that I can satisfy expectations of coworkers.
Samsung Research is the advanced research and development (R&D) hub of Samsung Electronics.
The hub leads the development of the future technologies with more than 10,000 researchers and developers working in overseas R&D centers.
- Software Capacity Building T/F
- Software engineering internship at Smart Device team.
- 8 week internship to develop smart switch circuit PMU firmware with the purpose of increasing power efficiency.
- Software Engineering Internship at Development Platform team.
- 6 week internship to develop new Enterprise Application Platform pages.
- Gained better understanding of overall web development.
- Building responsive homepage for 'fortify.pro'.
- Backend/frontend development and service usage analysis using mongoDB for Gaia Landscape Inc.
- Concurrent Programming
- Data Science
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Database Systems
- System Programming
Evaluating cache / multi thread Performance of Open Bw-Tree to find bottleneck and improvement performance.
- Implementing update function based on the page.
- Make update function atomic & reduce call of traverse function.
- Design TaS implemented Bw-Tree instead of CaS to reduce the overhead of failed CaS operations.
Concurrent Programming Course
- Implementing Wait-free Snapshot based on the textbook 'The Art of Multiprocessor Programming'
- Concurrent update & scan function implemented
- Implement epoch based garbage collection to prevent memory leak & concurrent GC.
Operating System Course
- Implement MLFQ & Stride scheduling instead of round robin scheduling.
- Implement Light Weight Process that can be used with most of POSIX-thread functions.
- Implement 'triple indirect block addressing' to support large file upto 1030 MB original limitation was 70 KB.
- 2018, 2nd semester
- 2017, 2nd semester(Highest Honor)
- 2019, 1st semester
- 2018, 1st/2nd semester
- 2017, 2nd semester
Mentoring for the major courses of CSE with juniors
- Data Structure; Teaching & helping sophomores on the data structure course.
- Database Systems; Teaching & helping sophomores on the database system course.
- Awarded 'Hanyang Best Mentor' for mentoring Database Systems course.
Mentoring & helping foreign students to easily adjust to Korea.
- Fluency: Native speaker
- Fluency: Fluent
- Kernel Development
- Level: IntermediateKeywords:
- Level: Intermediate
- Web Development
- Level: JuniorKeywords:
- Level: MasterKeywords: