Hello, I’m DaeIn Lee from SAP Labs Korea.
I like to solve brain teasing problems in the field of CSE.
I’d like to describe myself as a fast learner;
I am confident that I can satisfy expectations of coworkers.
- (+82) 10-6273-3127
HANA Core Developer at SAP Labs Korea
SAP Labs Korea, a cornerstone of SAP HANA, now aims to bring the in-memory technology to the cloud where it acts as a single gateway to data of any size to harness the power of data wherever it resides and ensure the platform for intelligent enterprise.
SW Engineer at Samsung Research
Samsung Research is the advanced research and development (R&D) hub of Samsung Electronics. The hub leads the development of the future technologies with more than 10,000 researchers and developers working in overseas R&D centers.
- Software Capacity Building T/F
Intern at Samsung Research
- Software engineering internship at Smart Device team.
- 8 week internship to develop smart switch circuit PMU firmware with the purpose of increasing power efficiency.
Intern at LG CNS
- Software Engineering Internship at Development Platform team.
- 6 week internship to develop new Enterprise Application Platform pages.
- Gained better understanding of overall web development.
Intern at Fortify Inc.
- Building responsive homepage for 'fortify.pro'.
- Backend/frontend development and service usage analysis using mongoDB for Gaia Landscape Inc.
Bachelor in Computer Science & Engineering
from Hanyang University, Seoul with GPA of 4.0 (major 4.28) / 4.5
- Concurrent Programming
- Data Science
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Database Systems
- System Programming
Engineer Information Processing (정보처리기사)
Bw-Tree Performance Boosting :
Evaluating cache / multi thread Performance of Open Bw-Tree to find bottleneck and improvement performance.
- Implementing update function based on the page.
- Make update function atomic & reduce call of traverse function.
- Design TaS implemented Bw-Tree instead of CaS to reduce the overhead of failed CaS operations.
Wait-free Snapshot with Epoch Based Garbage Collection :
Concurrent Programming Course
- Implementing Wait-free Snapshot based on the textbook 'The Art of Multiprocessor Programming'
- Concurrent update & scan function implemented
- Implement epoch based garbage collection to prevent memory leak & concurrent GC.
Enhanced xv6 :
Operating System Course
- Implement MLFQ & Stride scheduling instead of round robin scheduling.
- Implement Light Weight Process that can be used with most of POSIX-thread functions.
- Implement 'triple indirect block addressing' to support large file upto 1030 MB original limitation was 70 KB.
Hanyang Academic Achievement Award
from Hanyang Univ.
- 2018, 2nd semester
- 2017, 2nd semester(Highest Honor)
Hanyang Brain Scholarship
from Hanyang Univ.
- 2019, 1st semester
- 2018, 1st/2nd semester
- 2017, 2nd semester
Win 2nd place in advanced group
from Hanyang Collegiate Programming Contest 2018
Win 4th place in advanced group
from Hanyang Collegiate Programming Contest 2017
Advanced to final competition
from Kakao Code Festival 2017
Mentor at Hanyang Mentoring Program
Mentoring for the major courses of CSE with juniors
- Data Structure; Teaching & helping sophomores on the data structure course.
- Database Systems; Teaching & helping sophomores on the database system course.
- Awarded 'Hanyang Best Mentor' for mentoring Database Systems course.
Mentor at Hanmille, Foreigner Mentoring Program
Mentoring & helping foreign students to easily adjust to Korea.
- Fluency: Native speaker
- Fluency: Fluent
- Kernel Development
- Level: IntermediateKeywords:
- Level: Intermediate
- Web Development
- Level: JuniorKeywords:
- Level: MasterKeywords: